Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Last week Allie had her Thanksgiving Feast at her mothers day out! They had a sign up sheet where everyone signed up to bring something. The teachers brought in chick-fil-a, and then the parents all brought a side, (paper goods, cookies, pretzels,juice boxes, cheese bites- you know- toddler feast stuff!)  We signed up to bring cookies since I have so much fun making the sugar cookies! :)  Here are some of the pictures of the fun!



Such a big helper! 
 (we are with out pants here- as usual at home- we are potty training!!)


Mrs Jenny said the kids had a LOT of fun eating these cookies!  The "eyes" were their favorite part!

All dressed up for the party at "school"

I also like to try to "spoil" Allie's Teacher Mrs. Jenny- so about a week ago I sent her a list of questions to find out some of her favorite things... Dark chocolate just happens to be one of those so I put this little gift of "thanks" together for her!  Its a bag of dark chocolates with a little turkey decoration on the top.

One more bit of baking I did last week was make a "super hero" cake for one of my friends little boy's 5th birthday party!  I had a LOT of fun making this one- except for the part where I stress out since it is for someone else!! :)  I'm really proud of this cake- I think its one of my best yet! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment