Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Natalie is Here!! (and baby she)

I am so so excited that baby Natalie is here!  She was a week over due and put her momma thru 2 days of labor!  She was born 9lbs 21 inches!  She is such a BIG baby!  And we LOVE her!!  So so excited that the cousins will be close in age!



A little update on our little baby "she". We have been just calling her "she" because we can't find a name. I'll be 20 weeks this weekend so we are almost 1/2 way done!! YAY!!  After watching Kris & Leslie go thru their experience I'm even more nervous to be having "natural" labor.  I have been taking yoga on Tuesday's and it it soo hard. It does seem to be helping the sciatic nerve pain in my hiniey, but the real reason for the classes is the Midwife told me that "women who take yoga- birth their babies like butter"... we shall see.    We have our 20 week sonogram tomorrow- and I'm excited to see her again!!  I'm always a little nervous to go into an apt-or get a sonogram bc I'm always afraid of the "what-if's" ... Lets pray "she" has a clean bill of health at her sonogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment