Sunday, March 18, 2012

A letter to Lindy

Dear Lindy,

I am now 1 week and 6 days till my due date.  I thought that you may have already come by now- and I can feel you growing and getting stronger in my tummy every day.  I am starting to wake up each day and wonder if today will be your birthday!  I am so excited to meet you and learn all about you.  This pregnancy hasn't been very easy on me and I have been quite a grumpy grump!  I hope that that goes away when I'm not pregnant- bc I'm not really sure who this person is!  We have prepared such a cute little room for you and your big sister is so excited for you to get here! She is practicing with her baby dolls every day!  She will be such a great helper!   I know you are gonna love her so much!  I can't wait to watch you two play together and grow up as friends. Your daddy is so excited to meet you as well.  He can't wait to have another little girl!   Allie loves him so much and I'm sure you will too- can I be your favorite though?   I am nervous, excited and so scared about your arrival!  I am ready to have you in my arms- and see your sweet face and kiss your little lips!  I am so scared about your delivery! I am going to do my best to bring you into this world naturally!  But I am scared and worried about how that is going to go! I hope and pray that we have a quick labor & delivery and that you come out healthy and with no complications.  I hope that the delivery process is one that will bring us a special bond between you, me and your daddy!  I am so excited and anxious about what our new lives look like as a family of 4.  We love you so much already, and are ready for you to get here- so go ahead- come on out when you are ready!  You are already so loved!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment