Monday, February 27, 2012

Our 3d sonogram, and anniversary trip!

Friday we had such a busy afternoon. We rescheduled our 3D sonogram- since we weren't able to get any good pictures of Lindy since she was Breech. On Tuesday I had a Midwife apt and she was still breech, after that apt I went to the chiropractor for the first time... they said once my hips were better aligned that it would be easy for the baby to turn into place... I guess they were right!! Thursday night I took a warm bath- and she flipped for us! Friday I felt little feet in my side instead of a head & shoulders! Here are some cute pictures from the sonogram! 




We think she's gonna be a little chubster...  she has her daddy's chins! :)


This was a cute little yawn we saw on the video- we also saw her open and close her eyes!


Look at those ROUND cheeks!!


And she's smart too! She can already count!!



After the sonogram, Allie left with Grandma abby/betty (karen) for a sleep over and Kelsey & I headed to Fort Worth for a little Stay-cation! We got a hotel room at the Sheraton, and went out for a really nice dinner at the Reata- in downtown FW!


Our waiter suggested Pickle Martini's- soo yummy!  Especially for this Preggers! :)



I wish the picture turned out better- this is us at dinner...

Our special Anniversary desert!  YUMMY!

After dinner we were pretty wiped out so we headed back to the hotel!  On the way we picked up 7 lottery tickets one for each year of marriage, and as we scratched them, we each shared our favorite memories from the past 7 years!  I was happy to know how many of those favorites were in BOTH of our list!  Good times!  I'm one lucky girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment