Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!!

Happy Valentines Day!  We had a great day- and Allie will have her 2 parties for her MDO class.  One today & one for her Wednesday class!  We made cute little owl cookies for the class on Tue & gave them wrapped up as a valentine for the Wed. Class!  

Ms Jenny's cookie bouquet!! Perfect- her class is the "owls"!


So I know the picutre turned out sideways- but it was one of the cutest pictures I got all day! 
(she's into silly poses and looks goofy in most pictures lately! )


Oh and a update on baby Lindy- I am 33 weeks along- and feeling VERY pregnant these days.  I had my friend take some maternity pictures, I'll try to post those as I get them back- The nursery is almost done- just waiting on a few finishing touches!  My friends are throwing me a "sprinkle" in a few weeks- A sprinkle is a smaller shower for your 2nd baby... I'm excited about that!  We went last week to try to get a sneak peak of her in a 3d sonogram, and we were unsuccessful!!  I'll have to go back in a week or 2 and try to get a better look at her... She is frank breech- which means that she is upside down and backwards.... so we need her to TURN head down before we can accomplish our "natural" child birth- or it will be a c-section for me!! (she still has plenty of time to move) Allie moved back and forth 2x's this late in the game in my last pregnancy... I do have plans to visit the chiropractor next week to help make sure my body is in "alignment" maybe that will help her to move as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment