Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome

I have decided to blog our daily/weekly journeys in our home.  My sister-in-law has been blogging for the last year and I have really enjoyed following her blog and getting all of the upcoming details on the our sweetest niece's upcoming arrival!  I had started a blog when Allie was born, but I wasn't so good at keeping up with it...  This time I'll try just a little harder. 


So to catch up on where we are when we begin.  Kelsey just turned 35 this week! We had a "Texas Rangers" themed birthday for him. The Rangers are in the play-offs leading up to the World Series- pretty exciting around here. 



Allie turned 2 in July and started Mother's Day out in September.  She LOVES it!  Her little vocabulary is just growing leaps and bounds every single day!  She is growing up a precious little one.  She is still very ACTIVE and STRONG WILLED- but I am slowly learning how to handle the curve balls!  (This picture is her 1st day of MDO)



I will be turning 32 next month, and I am 15 weeks pregnant with our next little one!  We are so excited about our growing family!  I am finally feeling better- the first 12 weeks I was pretty "green"... now I feel better!  We will find out the sex of the baby next week and just can't wait for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment