Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall fun

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I just love going to the pumpkin patch and getting great fall pictures. Here are a few of our favorites!!

This picture is so precious!  Its Lindy's little playgroup friends Halloween party!  Is there anything sweeter than babies in costume??  The Skeleton & Strawberry are only a few days older than Lindy!

Lindy & my CPK from when I was a little girl Marlena Menora??
 
Playdates are hard work!!
 
 
 
 
I think this may have been the only picture I got from this year's Halloween Party...  This was our 2nd year to have a little party- Lots of fun!
 
 


This is a cute picture of Lindy & cousin Natalie! Grandma was sweet enough to watch the 2 of us one day!  Super Grandma!! :)  I like how we are all dressed up for Halloween!
 
 

This year's trip to the pumpkin patch was so different from the last 2 years.  The last 2 years we went with a big group from Allie's Playgroup!  This year we went on the same day as the "school" and it was really just me & the girls... we still had a great time!
Feeding the Longhorn.
Sweet Sisters!!
Mommy & the Girls on the Hayride!
 
 
 
We had a LOT of fun with Lindy's costume this year! I got my inspiration from Pintrest- of course!
 
 
 
 
Allie wanted to be an "Ice Cream Cone" for Halloween this year.  This was the first year she had a "say" in her costume!  I had planned to make the costume- but then I found this one at Old Navy and it was "close enough".  Although everyone kept calling her a "cupcake"!!

Allie did a pretty good job trick-or-treating this year too!  We made it up and down our street!
 
 
 
A photo shoot! Karen got a Groupon and we all got together for some pictures! They turned out GREAT!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment