Tuesday, July 10, 2012

summer fun





Well we are fully adjusted to life with 2 kids!  Lindy is such a super sweet baby- she only gets really fussy when she is really sleepy or hungry.  I'm not holding to such a schedule like I did with Allie- I pretty much just feed her when she gets hungry.  Sometimes it is around every 3 hours and other times she wants to eat at 2- 2.5 hours. But she is sleeping thru the night! So I'll keep on doing what ever keeps this little girl sleeping thru the night!  Its not 100% consistent every night- but she will sleep from 8:30 ish to 5:30 and then still go back to sleep- :)

  Our summer time has been pretty busy! I can't believe that it is already July and time to get ready for Allie's birthday!!  Here are some cute pictures from the summer so far!  Things we are doing are Wednesdays at Ms Jenny's house, story time at the library & in June we did a few weeks of a gymnastics class!



For Mothers Day we got together and and took pictures of the 3 girls for Karen- I thought they turned out cute!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment